Dear Davis, Rebecca and David,
Thank you for a WONDERFUL Mother's Day. I knew it was off to a good start when Daddy brought me a cinnamon crunch bagel with honey walnut cream cheese. Yummm.
The bike ride on the Black Creek Greenway was so much fun. I am happy Rebecca is able to ride on two wheels so we can do more family rides. Do you remember the snakes we saw? I do. And you wanted to go down to the creek to throw rocks. NO WAY! I wasn’t about to take the chance we would find something more venomous than a king snake or green snake.
I really enjoyed dinner at Outback, though I am not sure who enjoyed it more me or Rebecca. She finally got her shrimp and was one happy girl!
Thank you all for making my day so special. I love you. ~ Mommy
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment